Wednesday, July 4, 2018

You Broke the Cage I was Living In




It was just a short encounter but meeting you change me.
Now I see things differently.
I build my wall up high and you made me realize why I made it that way.
You feed me with your lies, now I'm craving for real affection.
I was hurt but not broken.
You seem legit but was not.
I'm too clever for you yet too clumsy for you to handle.
I wish I can cage myself again...
But You've freed me and now I'm lost...
I hope someone finds me...
Don't misunderstand, I'm not lost in life but lost in love...
You're like a beautiful nightmare, who broke the cage I'm living in. 💜🙅

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made it! See you soon Tbilisi, Georgia.

In my previous Blog, I have shared with you how I'd had the difficulty in our travel plan for the upcoming months. But after all the...