Saturday, September 8, 2018

Travel Frustration



When I thought everything will be perfect for this Holiday, that's only on my thinking because...

This is my frustration. 😓
As I've been planning for 03 months now for my bucket list this year to be pursued and I'm so grateful to myself I'm able to save for this Holiday package that I've been visioning every day.
That whenever I came to Office and have my precious time, I always check out this beautiful small country, reading travel blogs and never leaving Trip Advisor site.
And finally the month that I've been waiting where I need to confirm this Holiday package has come, as I browse through my Travel documents, I found out that my accompany travel documents are not valid for this month of travel.
I stare blankly at my desktop and realize... "Again, my clumsiness has taken over!" 😞
That's when everything falls down...
And now Hoping for my Plan B to work. *crossed finger* 🙇
*Please God let it worked* 💓
 Lesson learned: Before you plan anything else, check the technicalities first and not let your mind roam around without that assurance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I made it! See you soon Tbilisi, Georgia.

In my previous Blog, I have shared with you how I'd had the difficulty in our travel plan for the upcoming months. But after all the...