Thursday, May 31, 2018

Importance of keeping a record for your Expenses.




I'm in my mid 20's and just now I realized the perks of recording your daily/monthly expenses! Well, it's better late than never! 😁 I'm keeping an excel sheet of my Monthly Budget / Expenses and it helps me reflect on how I spend my salaries, knowing where I spend it carelessly and which budget portion is taking so much of my salary. I advise all of you to do the same as it's for the benefit of a healthy lifestyle as well.

This is also a perfect way to be clever on money wise over clumsy spending. 😉

#JourneyToAdulthood 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I made it! See you soon Tbilisi, Georgia.

In my previous Blog, I have shared with you how I'd had the difficulty in our travel plan for the upcoming months. But after all the...